Launcher is an easy-to-use file and application shortcut manager that can launch all kinds of files and programs.
Drag-and-drop operations are supported when editing items shown in the Launcher
open and launch
menu in system tray.
It is possible to create shortcuts by dragging
files from e.g. Windows Desktop and Windows File Explorer
followed by dropping
them into the Launcher
window: Here you can configure
Launcher tray menu
It is possible to create an unlimited amount of user defined sub-folders and item shortcuts to documents and applications.
Launcher allows you to easily create shortcuts and configure launch options:
- Free: Supply command line parameters in application shortcuts.
- Free: Configure as a portable launcher running on USB sticks and drives.
- Free: Batch files and other executables support same options as applications.
- Pro: File or program window state, e.g. maxmized.
- Pro: Program start in directory / current work directory.
- Pro: Launch programs with Windows run as administrator elevation dialog.
- Pro: Launch all shortcuts in a menu folder with a single click. (Either all-at-once or wait-for-each.)
- Pro: Launch all shortcuts in menu folder upon Launcher software startup.
Launcher resides in the system tray per default to allow for quick launch of all favourite programs and often used files.
Launcher also supports various user interface options, e.g. customizable program font setup including type and size.
You can purchase
through a variety of payment methods. We also have a 30 days satisfaction guarantee
to make your purchase risk-free.
Alternatively, you can also get started simply by
the fully functional 30 days trial.
When the trial expires Launcher will switch to its free mode
which contains the same features as the old freeware version of Launcher.
If you have questions or feature requests for any edition of our file launcher software,