Launcher Purchase Includes Support
The purchase of Launcher usually includes support, updates and possibly even a free upgrade.
Upgrades Versus Updates Explained
- Updates to 2.x series:
- All releases within version series 2.x are free.
- There are no additional costs at any point for using version 2.x.
- Upgrades from 2.x to 3.x:
- If version 3.0 is released officially (i.e. beta builds for testers and similar do not count) within one year of the purchase, upgrading to 3.x is free.
- If you are entitled to a free 3.x upgrade, you are also entitled to the 3.x updates.
- Upgrades may sometimes be free for purchases older than one year.
- If you are not eligible for a free upgrade, the upgrade is discounted compared to the list price.
Satisfaction Guarantee and Free Support
- We care about support and having satisfied customers of our launcher.
- You can request and get a refund for products bought within 30 days of your purchase.
- Product support is free, but we may ask you to update/upgrade to the latest version.
Note: Please contact us if you encounter a problem or have feedback.
Trial Period Versus Free Mode Versus Registered Software
When you start Launcher for the first time - it starts a 30 days trial period. Here the software is fully functional.
When the trial period has expired the software reverts to free mode with some usability restrictions until you purchase and register the software.
Note: You can always see if the software is in registered state, trial or free mode by looking at the caption/title at the top of the main window.