Most of the translations available online have the
program user interface and messages either almost or fully translated.
If any part is missing its translation, A1 Keyword Research will automatically use en-us
(English) in its place.
If no language packs are installed the Lingua
menu item in the top menu will be hidden.
You can install language packs by:
- Close and exit A1 Keyword Research.
- On Windows: Open the trans directory located in A1 Keyword Research program directory.
- On Mac: Open Help | About... | Data to see the path to translations.
- Find or create the sub directory matching the translation you want, e.g. en-us.
- Download all .ini language files and the .bmp flag file into appropriate directory.
- Start and run A1 Keyword Research. Select the language in the Lingua menu.
If you wish to translate A1 Keyword Research to your language:
- View the translation files in the English language pack to assess work involved.
- Check the help page that explains how-to translate and the system used.
- Please contact us before starting actual work on translation.
A1 Keyword Research is part of a series of related webmaster and website marketing software programs that share language packs. This means that a language pack translation will get you free licenses to all of the following programs: