|2.0.0||Ordering Options | Buy Now||free|
File and Application Launcher
Ever needed a portable file and application launcher?
With our Launcher software, you can make it easier to manage shortcuts and launch programs
on your own computer and on portable media like USB sticks.
- Runs on Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2008 / 2003 / 2000 / NT / 98.
- Download file size: Free 5.33 MB | Pro 5.39 MB.
Download Launcher Free Edition:
- Continued development of our freeware application launcher software.
- Launcher shortcuts are compatible with Pro Edition.
Download Launcher Pro Edition:
- The trial is fully functional with a 30 days evaluation period.
- More options and tools than the free edition of our program launcher.
When you decide to buy pro edition, remember the $29 price includes
all 2.x releases
one year of free upgrades.
See more: Screenshots | Online Help | History | Media Kit
Organize and Launch Shortcuts with Application Launcher
Launcher is an easy-to-use file and application shortcut manager that can launch all kinds of files and programs.
Drag-and-drop operations are supported when editing items shown in the Launcher
open and launch
menu in system tray.
It is possible to create shortcuts by dragging
files from e.g. Windows Desktop and Windows File Explorer
followed by dropping
them into the Launcher
window: Here you can configure
Launcher tray menu
It is possible to create an unlimited amount of user defined sub-folders and item shortcuts to documents and applications.
Launcher allows you to easily create shortcuts and configure launch options:
- Supply command line parameters in application shortcuts.
- Configure as a portable launcher running on USB sticks and drives.
- Batch files and other executables support same options as applications.
- Pro: File or program window state, e.g. maxmized.
- Pro: Application files starting directory.
- Pro: Launch programs with Windows run as administrator elevation dialog.
- Pro: Launch all shortcuts in a menu folder with a single click. (Either all-at-once or wait-for-each.)
- Pro: Launch all shortcuts in menu folder upon Launcher software startup.
Launcher resides in the system tray per default to allow for quick launch of all favourite programs and often used files.
Launcher also supports various user interface options, e.g. customizable program font setup including type and size.
Get Launcher Pro Edition
You can purchase
our Launcher Pro software through a variety of payment methods.
Need help deciding between the freeware and paid version of our Launcher software?
It is now possible to
a fully functional free 30 days trial of Launcher Pro.
we have a 30 days satisfaction guarantee
to make your purchase risk-free.
If you have questions or feature requests for any edition of our file launcher software,