A1 Website Scraper Purchase Includes Support, Updates and More
Upgrades Versus Updates Explained
- Updates to 9.x series:
- All releases within version series 9.x are free.
- There are no additional costs at any point for using version 9.x.
- Upgrades from 9.x to 10.x:
- If version 10.0 is released officially (i.e. beta builds for testers and similar do not count) within one year of the purchase, upgrading to 10.x is free.
- If you are entitled to a free 10.x upgrade, you are also entitled to the 10.x updates.
- Upgrades may sometimes be free for purchases older than one year.
- If you are not eligible for a free upgrade, the upgrade is discounted compared to the list price.
If you are using an old version of A1 Website Scraper, you can check if you are eligible to:
Satisfaction Guarantee and Free Support
- We care about support and having satisfied customers of our website scraper.
- You can request and get a refund for products bought within 30 days of your purchase.
- Product support is free, but we may ask you to update/upgrade to the latest version.
Note: Please contact us if you encounter a problem or have feedback.
Trial Period Versus Free Mode Versus Registered Software
When you start A1 Website Scraper for the first time - it starts a 30 days trial period. Here the software is fully functional.
Note: You can always see if the software is in registered state, trial or free mode by looking at the caption/title at the top of the main window.