TechSEO360 and CSS and HTML Validation
Perform W3C CSS and HTML validation of all pages in your website using technical SEO tool. Easily Validate pages for CSS and HTML errors.
We have a video tutorial:
Even though the video demonstration uses A1 Website Analyzer
some of it is also applicable for users of TechSEO360
To check and validate all pages in website, you will need to configure some
of the following settings before you start website scan and analysis.
- Scan website | Data collection | Enable HTML/CSS validation.
- Scan website | Data collection | Validate HTML using W3C HTML Validator.
- Scan website | Data collection | Validate CSS using W3C CSS Validator.
- General options and tools | Tool paths | TIDY executable path.
- General options and tools | Tool paths | CSE HTML Validator command line executable path.
- If you use W3C, the website scan and analysis will be slower due to the integration with online W3C validation tools.
- If you do not enable W3C validators, the crawler in our technical SEO tool will default to:
- TIDY: HTML validation which is fast but less accurate.
- CSE HTML Validator: Validation is fast and accurate for HTML and CSS validation.
- Remember that if you pause
during scan, only pages with analysis done state have been validated.
After website scan has finished, you will need to configure the
website analysis data columns
you wish to see, in this case the CSS errors and HTML errors.
You can validate single pages using the integrated online
W3C HTML validator
W3C CSS validator
While most online CSS validators and HTML validators are limited
to websites already on the internet,
this validation solution also
supports CSS validation and HTML validation of websites on
local disk and localhost
CSS is an acronym for Cascading Style Sheets. File extension is often .css
HTML is an acronym for Hyper Text Markup Language. File extension is often .html