Automation Batch Tools Purchase Includes Support
The purchase of Automation Batch Tools usually includes support, updates and possibly even a free upgrade.
Upgrades Versus Updates Explained
The following is included if you buy Automation Batch Tools now:
- Updates to 3.x series:
- All releases within version series 3.x are free.
- There are no additional costs at any point for using version 3.x.
- Upgrades from 3.x to 4.x:
- If version 4.0 is released officially (i.e. beta builds for testers and similar do not count) within one year of the purchase, upgrading to 4.x is free.
- If you are entitled to a free 4.x upgrade, you are also entitled to the 4.x updates.
- Upgrades may sometimes be free for purchases older than one year.
- If you are not eligible for a free upgrade, the upgrade is discounted compared to the list price.
Satisfaction Guarantee and Free Support
- We care about support and having satisfied customers of our automation batch tools.
- You can request and get a refund for products bought within 30 days of your purchase.
- Product support is free, but we may ask you to update/upgrade to the latest version.
Note: Please contact us if you encounter a problem or have feedback.
Trial Period Versus Free Mode Versus Registered Software
When you start Automation Batch Tools for the first time - it starts a 30 days trial period. Here the software is fully functional.
Note: You can always see if the software is in registered state, trial or free mode by looking at the caption/title at the top of the main window.
Delivery and download
Delivery of Automation Batch Tools software and license is electronically if not otherwise agreed. This can be through either downloads available on the website or emails that contain the necessary license information.