A1 Website Search Engine Purchase Has Support, Updates and More
Upgrades Versus Updates Explained
- Updates to 9.x series:
- All releases within version series 9.x are free.
- There are no additional costs at any point for using version 9.x.
- Upgrades from 9.x to 10.x:
- If version 10.0 is released officially (i.e. beta builds for testers and similar do not count) within one year of the purchase, upgrading to 10.x is free.
- If you are entitled to a free 10.x upgrade, you are also entitled to the 10.x updates.
- Upgrades may sometimes be free for purchases older than one year.
- If you are not eligible for a free upgrade, the upgrade is discounted compared to the list price.
If you are using an old version of A1 Website Search Engine, you can check if you are eligible to:
Satisfaction Guarantee and Free Support
- We care about support and having satisfied customers of our website search engine.
- You can request and get a refund for products bought within 30 days of your purchase.
- Product support is free, but we may ask you to update/upgrade to the latest version.
Note: Please contact us if you encounter a problem or have feedback.
Trial Period Versus Free Mode Versus Registered Software
When you start A1 Website Search Engine for the first time - it starts a 30 days trial period. Here the software is fully functional.
Note: You can always see if the software is in registered state, trial or free mode by looking at the caption/title at the top of the main window.