Store Websites on Local Disk to Browse OfflineResearchers, travellers and dial-up users:
- Use filters to exclude files and pages you do want to crawl and/or download.
- Download your favourite websites and read them later while on the move.
- Archive websites with forums, image galleries, online books and articles.
- Want images? Use A1 Website Download as a pure image downloader.
- Automate and schedule download of websites, e.g. during the night.
- Show websites to clients in offices with no internet access.
- Copy websites to portable media such as CD/DVD and USB sticks.
- Have database driven websites downloaded and converted into static.
- You can develop your initial website using databases, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET etc.
- All links in the website can be converted to relative when downloading a website.
- Save webserver resources by using the copied website with no server side code.
- After download, simply FTP upload the website copy to mirrors and servers.
- See if a website uses cloaking when crawled by a custom user agent ID.
- Get started downloading websites in just a few minutes.
- View downloaded websites offline in any internet browser.
- The free website downloader 30 days trial is fully functional.
Copy Websites using A1 Website DownloadUnlike most website download tools, our website downloader program will copy websites to your disk, and not store websites using a proprietary database format. As all links get corrected to relative file paths, you can copy and take the downloaded websites with you anywhere, and later view them offline in any browser. Our website copier software can download large websites with many thousands of pages, and includes options for configuring download speed, e.g. through usage of simultaneous connections.
- Start a website download from multiple start paths in case the website has not crosslinked all its sections and pages.
- Control which files to crawl and which to download using include and exclude filters.
- Login through some website post form and user/password systems.