Complete Website Audit and Link Checker Tool
- See titles, meta, canonical, custom search, response codes, HTML errors etc.
- Comprehensive link checker tool to solve all broken links and redirects.
- Quickly find and filter duplicate URLs, titles, descriptions and headers.
- Optimize internal linking to focus link juice on pages you want indexed.
- For reporting, simply configure visibility of data columns and export the data.
our website analysis and link checker tool to:
- Analyze your entire website to find website and crawler problems.
- Enjoy the free website analyzer 30 days trial which is fully functional.
This is by far the most useful, fastest tool to collect information on a
site-wide basis. I grab for this whenever there's *real* work to do.
Ruud Hein - ruudhein.com
I would encourage any professional SEO to give A1 Website Analyzer a try.
John S. Britsios - seoworkers.com
Website Analysis and Link Checking
Uncover important website problems:
- Anchor text: Inspect anchor text from internal links for all pages in your website.
- Broken links: Check for broken links, redirects, canonical references, meta refreshes and more.
- Keyword content analysis: Detailed page-by-page and sitewide keyword content analysis.
- HTML and CSS errors: HTML/CSS validation ensures pages are crawled and shown correctly.
- Character sets and MIMEs: If a page outputs this wrong, it can cause various indexing problems.
- PageRank sculpting: Analyze how internal link juice flows to important pages you need to rank.
- Page META and titles: Check if all page titles, headers, descriptions and keywords are unique.
- Canonical and robots: See which URLs are canonical, noindex, nofollow, robots excluded etc.
- Custom search: Search and check all pages for custom text and code, e.g. Google Analytics.
- Spell check: Check websites for spelling errors using a variety of spell checker dictionaries.
- File size: Optimize bandwidth usage and download time caused by large pages and images.
- Response and download time: Stress test webserver with multiple concurrent requests.
To get started on using all these tools, see our complete guide
on doing site and SEO audits.
Check Broken Links and Redirects with Link Checker
The website link analysis tools in our program
is able to discover broken links and file references in all HTML and CSS files.
Depending on configuration, redirect and link checking can include references to all file types, e.g. documents, images and videos.
After completing website scan, you are shown all found URLs in a tree
like Windows Explorer.
This allows you to quickly find and solve all broken links and redirects.
You can view detailed information on all found items. Need to understand howcome a page
with error 404 not found
response code is listed? Our program can show you
all places that use
A1 Website Analyzer is a complete link checker solution
Unlike online link checker tools, this allows testing websites located anywhere including localhost
, local file system
, and local area network
There is no fixed limit
on pages, links or URLs you can check. Even budget computers using our website analysis and link checker software can handle well above 100.000 pages and millions of links.
Analyze Website and Internal Link Juice Distribution
Internal links is an important factor for search engine indexing and ranking.
If you can improve the Internal linking structure to focus on
important pages with your products and quality content, it can give you an important boost in search engines.
This process was in the past commonly referred to as PageRank sculpting
by people in the search engine optimization and website marketing industries.
At the time, it was widely used to avoid leaking link juice
on outgoing links to low-quality websites by tagging
them with the
These days, it is all about making sure your website distributes link importance to the important pages in a natural way
We consider our tool unmatched
when it comes to optimizing internal link juice flow for PageRank sculpting.
Experiment with different internal linking structures (e.g. website navigation and content topic silos)
or nofollow internal and outgoing links
to quickly see how it effects the way internal link juice is distributed within a website.
A1 Website Analyzer can show how all pages:
- Links to internal.
- Links to external outgoing.
- Linked by internal URLs.
- Calculated importance score.
- Scaled importance score.
The importance score weighs the strength of all links and pages within a website.
This means a link gives more juice if it originates from a highly linked page that contains few links.
The scaled score is logarithmic and have values in range 0..10.
Website Analyzer, Link Checker and HTML Validator
- Program can integrate with your favourite online SEM, SEO and website analysis tools.
- Website scan can CSS validate and HTML validate all pages in your website for CSS and HTML errors.
- Performance and stress test your entire website by configuring crawler behavior and max load options.
- Automate website scans. Automation support through command line parameters and Windows Task Scheduler.
- Data collected from website scans are saved or can be exported as XML or CSV. Perfect for website data mining.
Free 30 Days Trial of A1 Website Analyzer
You can order A1 Website Analyzer
We offer a 30 days satisfaction guarantee
to make your purchase risk-free.
Not fully convinced? It is now possible to
get and try
our fully functional 30 days free trial version.
You can download
If you have a feature request or need help with either the trial or purchase, please let us know
We usually respond to support emails from both potential and existing customers within 12 hours.
You can also check the online help
which covers topics related to checking websites for errors and potential problems.
Website Analysis and SEO Report Services
During customer support over the years, we have seen and helped resolve
a variety of website and SEO problems.
If you already know about optimizing websites for both search engines and users,
we simply recommend you try our software
However, if you are just
getting started working on your website, we can help you
get started by providing
you a report of specific recommendations on how to improve your website usability, crawlability and SEO.