Complete Website Audit and Link Checker Tool
- See titles, meta, canonical, custom search, response codes, HTML errors etc.
- Comprehensive link checker tool to solve all broken links and redirects.
- Quickly find and filter duplicate URLs, titles, descriptions and headers.
- Optimize internal linking to focus link juice on pages you want indexed.
- For reporting, simply configure visibility of data columns and export the data.
- Analyze your entire website to find website and crawler problems.
- Enjoy the free website analyzer 30 days trial which is fully functional.
Website Analysis and Link CheckingUncover important website problems:
- Anchor text: Inspect anchor text from internal links for all pages in your website.
- Broken links: Check for broken links, redirects, canonical references, meta refreshes and more.
- Keyword content analysis: Detailed page-by-page and sitewide keyword content analysis.
- HTML and CSS errors: HTML/CSS validation ensures pages are crawled and shown correctly.
- Character sets and MIMEs: If a page outputs this wrong, it can cause various indexing problems.
- PageRank sculpting: Analyze how internal link juice flows to important pages you need to rank.
- Page META and titles: Check if all page titles, headers, descriptions and keywords are unique.
- Canonical and robots: See which URLs are canonical, noindex, nofollow, robots excluded etc.
- Custom search: Search and check all pages for custom text and code, e.g. Google Analytics.
- Spell check: Check websites for spelling errors using a variety of spell checker dictionaries.
- File size: Optimize bandwidth usage and download time caused by large pages and images.
- Response and download time: Stress test webserver with multiple concurrent requests.
To get started on using all these tools, see our complete guide on doing site and SEO audits.
Analyze Website and Internal Link Juice DistributionInternal links is an important factor for search engine indexing and ranking. If you can improve the Internal linking structure to focus on important pages with your products and quality content, it can give you an important boost in search engines.
This process was in the past commonly referred to as PageRank sculpting by people in the search engine optimization and website marketing industries. At the time, it was widely used to avoid leaking link juice on outgoing links to low-quality websites by tagging them with the nofollow instruction. These days, it is all about making sure your website distributes link importance to the important pages in a natural way. We consider our tool unmatched when it comes to optimizing internal link juice flow for PageRank sculpting. Experiment with different internal linking structures (e.g. website navigation and content topic silos) or nofollow internal and outgoing links to quickly see how it effects the way internal link juice is distributed within a website. A1 Website Analyzer can show how all pages:
- Links to internal.
- Links to external outgoing.
- Linked by internal URLs.
- Calculated importance score.
- Scaled importance score.
Website Analyzer, Link Checker and HTML Validator
- Program can integrate with your favourite online SEM, SEO and website analysis tools.
- Website scan can CSS validate and HTML validate all pages in your website for CSS and HTML errors.
- Performance and stress test your entire website by configuring crawler behavior and max load options.
- Automate website scans. Automation support through command line parameters and Windows Task Scheduler.
- Data collected from website scans are saved or can be exported as XML or CSV. Perfect for website data mining.
Free SupportIf you have a feature request or need support either before or after the purchase, please contact us. You can order A1 Website Analyzer online. We offer a 30 days satisfaction guarantee to make your purchase risk-free.
Website Analysis and SEO Report ServicesDuring customer support over the years, we have seen and helped resolve a variety of website and SEO problems.
If you already know how to optimize websites for both search engines and users, we simply recommend you try our software.
However, if you are just getting started working on your website, we can help you by providing you a report of specific recommendations on how to improve your website usability, search engine crawlability and search engine optimization.