Application Parameters in Automation Batch Tools
- It can often be useful to call other tools from e.g. batch and script files.
- "-exit" : Application exits by itself when all jobs are done.
- "-hide" : Application will never become visible and will also exit by itself when all jobs are done.
- ":%project-path%" : Where %project-path% should contain the path to the project. Notice that paths with spaces have to be embedded in a pair of double-quotes " ". When Automation Batch Tools starts, it will begin "batching" the project passed to it.
- [ c:\micro-sys\Automation Batch Tools\Automation Batch Tools.exe -hide ":c:\micro-sys\Automation Batch Tools\projects\my-project.mbp" ].
- More Information:
- Remember that you can find "batch-logs" in the Automation Batch Tools "logs\batches\" directory.
- Consult the documentation of the given batch / script language or tool you use.