Automate Tasks with Windows Automation Software
- Use the built-in conversion, batch and automation tools to save time.
- Speed up and automate repetitive computer tasks such as file handling.
- Visually add file and directory patterns you want to be batch processed.
- For each job in list select and configure an appropriate automation module.
- Develop or download more integrated automation software modules and plugins.
the free Automation Batch Tools
30 days trial version and start automate tasks.
Automation Software with Builtin File Automation Tools
- Run other: Automate other software and script products with command line parameters.
- List paths: Write all paths handled by automation project to a designated text file.
- Delete files: Delete files that match custom file name patterns and filters.
- FTP uploader: Automatically update and upload files to multiple FTP servers.
- Text replacer: Search and replace text in files. Optional regex pattern match with regular expressions.
- Image effects: Resize and create thumbnails of images. Useful for picture galleries.
- List dir In HTML: Create HTML directory listings and HTML image galleries.
- Path name fixer: Change and rename directory and file path names using renaming patterns.
- Web page optimizer: Optimize HTML space usage thereby decreasing overall web page size.
- ZIP compress: Compress files into a .zip file thus taking up less space on disk.
- Send email: Send email reports with file attachments, e.g. when certain tasks are done.
Try or Buy Automation Batch Tools Automation Software
You can order Automation Batch Tools
We offer a 30 days satisfaction guarantee
to make your purchase risk-free.
Not fully convinced? It is possible to
our fully functional 30 days free trial version and try it.
If you need help with either the trial or purchase, please write us
- we usually respond to support emails within 12 hours.
If you have feature requests, please let us now, so we can add them.
If you need some feature right now
, you can also check our custom development
that besides developing completely new software also include existing software, e.g. adding new automation software modules.