Automate Tasks with Windows Automation Software
- Use the built-in conversion, batch and automation tools to save time.
- Speed up and automate repetitive computer tasks such as file handling.
- Visually add file and directory patterns you want to be batch processed.
- For each job in list select and configure an appropriate automation module.
- Develop or download more integrated automation software modules and plugins.
the free Automation Batch Tools
30 days trial version and start automate tasks.
Automation Software with Builtin File Automation Tools
- Run other: Automate other software and script products with command line parameters.
- List paths: Write all paths handled by automation project to a designated text file.
- Delete files: Delete files that match custom file name patterns and filters.
- FTP uploader: Automatically update and upload files to multiple FTP servers.
- Text replacer: Search and replace text in files. Optional regex pattern match with regular expressions.
- Image effects: Resize and create thumbnails of images. Useful for picture galleries.
- List dir In HTML: Create HTML directory listings and HTML image galleries.
- Path name fixer: Change and rename directory and file path names using renaming patterns.
- Web page optimizer: Optimize HTML space usage thereby decreasing overall web page size.
- ZIP compress: Compress files into a .zip file thus taking up less space on disk.
- Send email: Send email reports with file attachments, e.g. when certain tasks are done.
Try or Buy Automation Batch Tools Automation Software
You can order Automation Batch Tools
We offer a 30 days satisfaction guarantee
to make your purchase risk-free.
Not fully convinced? It is now possible to
get and try
our fully functional 30 days free trial version.
You can download
If you have a feature request or need help with either the trial or purchase, please write us
We usually respond to support emails within 12 hours.
You can also view the