A1 Website Analyzer 5.0 Released - Complete Website and SEO Audit Tool
October 25, 2013 - Microsys announces that A1 Website Analyzer version 5.0 has been released. This software contains tools for finding and fixing website issues such as duplicate content, broken links, linking structure and more.
A1 Website Analyzer is a tool for webmasters to discover and resolve various website problems for search engines and humans. It can do so by crawling all pages in a website while checking for common issues. With the new version, you can now see a variety of information including:
- Broken links and redirects.
- HTML, CSS and spelling errors.
- Most important keywords in all pages.
- Results of custom text and code search.
- How the website has interlinked its pages for navigation and discovery.
- Pages with duplicate or similar titles, headers, descriptions, content and URL paths.
- Detailed information for all page links such as line numbers, follow / nofollow states and anchor text.
- Page states such as meta refresh, HTTP redirect, robots.txt excluded, noindex, nofollow, canonical etc.
In addition to above, you can customize which data columns are visible and filter which URLs are shown. Combining these two things will allow you to create custom "data views" that can be exported to .CSV files. These files can be opened in industry standard reporting tools and sent to clients.
The crawling functionality in A1 Website Analyzer can be tailored for different needs. This includes support for multiple HTTP connections and threads, "limit to" and "exclude" filters, robots.txt, nofollow, and noindex, redirects, custom connect and read timeout values, session ID removal etc.
A1 Website Analyzer runs under all major Windows platforms ranging from Windows 98 to Windows 8. For Mac and Linux, you will need to use virtualization software. A1 Website Analyzer 5.0 comes with a free trial period that is fully-functional. It is possible to download and buy A1 Website Analyzer from the Microsys website. The software costs $69 USD for a single user license with discounts available for volume sales.
Microsys is located in Aarhus, Denmark. You can read more about Microsys and A1 Website Analyzer at our website.